Monday, January 14, 2013

I AM GRATEFUL TO MY LIVING GOD!

GOD, YOU ARE MY GOD!

When I look back over my life, my heart can not refrain but just give thanks to God! He has been there for my family and each of us individually. I really thank God for my mother who is a strong, wise, intelligent, loving woman! I am happy that she is my mother.

Flashing back 18 years from today, is when my father passed away. I'm not that old so you can imagine how I was 18 years back. Being left a widow with four small children, it is something. If one is not strong enough, can even end up dying as well! God bless you mom.

I do not have beautiful words enough to express this, but I thank God for my sisters and here is what they said and I loved it.

Gee Lifard
Kama si Mungu, Islaeli na aseme sasa. Its been 18yrs cnc he was gone. God has never abandoned us. we av grown big, G2G. Big up to our dearest, lovely, strong Mom. We love you soooooooooooooooooooo big!

Agnes Lifard
He had four daughters and his attitude was “Mtoto ni mtoto awe wa kiume au wa kike “he was proud having daughters and never regretted not having boys That’s our DAD…it has been 18yrs now since he passed away in 1995 when I was in Standard four.

when we get to meet with people who he had been to school with, what you will hear from them is” he was very very intelligent and good man”, too bad we cannot inherit his certificate otherwise I could have been a very good engineer somewhere, but am happy he left us good memories for the time he spent with us, the things he gave us and how he made us feel that’s why today I can proudly say that our father loved us.

As human being we have our part in doing things but without God we cannot do anything…Mom we love you very much and you did your part very well and we are proud of you, God I thank you for everything….whatever she did it’s because you were with her one step at a time. 

As we remember this day I would love to share few things I have learned:-
FATHERS – Your Kids sees what you do, I was just in std 4 when he passed away, since it was in January so the good times with him I had in std 3 and yrs back, I remember them till today no body is perfect so I remember the bad times to, but am happy to say the good where many.
Today I wonder what if he would have not wanted mom to go to work.
What if he had married a woman who is irresponsible?

RIP our father Lifard Mlawa.

As we remember this day pls join with us and say a little prayer for our mom so that she will live to see her Vitukuu and have a happy life.


You may not know me or anybody from my family. What i want you to grasp from this is that, God loves us no matter what you are going through or what, what you might have face in life, God knows and He always care!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God is good

Doreen Lifard said...

Surely, He is good!!